Avenue, Waycross GA 31501,
Post-Operative Instructions for
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You may be groggy for the rest of the day after surgery. Limit your
- You should not do any strenuous physical activity for 2 weeks.
Children not to attend P.E. at school until after checked by the
WHEN TO CALL
- If bright red bleeding occurs, immediately gargle with ice-cold water
several times and if this does not stop the bleeding, call Dr. Ramesh,
immediately. If unable to reach Dr. Ramesh, go to the Emergency Room.
- If you have elevated temperature of 102 or higher that does not respond to
- Take the prescribed antibiotics and pain medication as recommended.
- DO NOT take Aspirin. Tylenol may be used for pain or
Return to Post
information e-mail us.
© 2004 Kandallu R. Ramesh, M.D., P.C.
Any information provided on this
Web site should not be considered medical advice or a substitute for a
consultation with a physician. If you have a medical problem, contact your local
physician for diagnosis and treatment.